“Saying Lemish is a jazz pianist is like saying a multi-function Swiss army knife is just a knife.” Nicolas Grizzle, North Bay Bohemian
”Part of a wave of brilliant Israeli jazz musicians who have invigorated the US jazz scene over the past two decades.” – Andrew Gilbert, Berkeleyside News
“Lemish infuses the Bay Area scene with a compelling global sensibility.” – Healdsburg Jazz Festival
- Shahmirzadi, Maryam Rahimi. “U of T coalition suggests that two conflicting nations find harmony through music”. The Varsity. 18 September 2016. Read article
- McBride, Chelsea. “Tower of Babel Sneak Peek with Noam Lemish, Guest Musical Director”. Spectrum Music Blog. 16 May 2016. Read article
- Birnbaum, Eilsa. “Converging Paths: Musical group bridges Israeli, Iranian divide”. SEE Change Magazine. 20 July 2015. Read article
- Tanner, Joy. “‘I equal I’ Breaks Musical Ground for Israeli-Iranian Dialogue”. BeMused Network Blog. 7 May 2015. Read article
- Dietschi, Ben. “Noam Lemish & The Israeli-Iranian Musical Initiative”. Spectrum Music’s Blog. 27 March 2015. Read article
- Maltz, Judy. “In Toronto, Iranians and Israelis Make Music, Not War”. HAARETZ. 25 March 2015. Read article Published also in HAARETZ in Hebrew
- Hareuveni, Eyal. “Noam Lemish / George Marsh: Nightfall (2013)”. All About Jazz. 11 December 2013. Read article
- Grizzle, Nicolas. “Deep Listening, Jazz pianist Noam Lemish returns from Bhutan for album release concert”. The North Bay Bohemian. 17 July 2013.
- Gilbert, Andrew. “Noam Lemish: Swinging in Shangri-La” Berkeleyside. 26 July 2012.
- “Noam Lemish and the music of Bhutan” The Press Democrat. 16 August 2011
- Kallen, Christian. “Opening Night a Sell-out for Jazz Festival”. Healdsburg Patch. 4 June 2011
- “Opening Night Overview” Healdsburg Jazz Festival. 3 June 2011.
- Taylor, Dan. “Celebrating Mel Graves, Fearless jazz bassist fuses hope into new work as he battles illness”. The Press Democrat. 1 November 2008.